Hey! I'm Kaily! This blog is random thoughts and questions that come from the crazy, cluttered mind of mine. I have to thank a couple people first though. first off, this blog was made possible by Mrs. Waterbury, the bestest gifted Ed. teacher ever. Second, my friends and family, for the inspiration they give me.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dream big!

I love to dream about my future. I want to live in Europe, visit New Zeland, adopt 4 kids, wear a duct tape dress to prom, and live in a big house. What are some of your dreams? I'd love to hear!

3 comments:

babymurfy said...

live in antartica have 0000000000000000 kids and wear jeans and a shirt to prom

Sabrina said...

I would live somewhere in the country so I can have some horses but I would work as a special effects artist (both on the computer and explosions-work), I would wear very, very bright colors to prom, I love neon!!

Unknown said...

I would live in either mountains somewhere or in Australia. I would have a boat and go scuba diving often. I'm either not going to prom, going in a tux, or going in normal clothes. P.S. I thought you wanted to go in a gum wrapper dress? not duck tape