Hey! I'm Kaily! This blog is random thoughts and questions that come from the crazy, cluttered mind of mine. I have to thank a couple people first though. first off, this blog was made possible by Mrs. Waterbury, the bestest gifted Ed. teacher ever. Second, my friends and family, for the inspiration they give me.

Friday, January 27, 2012

End Time Ministries

https://www.endtime.com/
This website is all about the end of the world. It talks about the apocalypse, the antichrist, Islam, and the rapture. Is it real or not? Is it just for money, playing on people's fears? What do you think?

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I think it is just for money, they are just making money off the fears of innocent people.

BAP031 said...

I think that this website is just for money and it's playing on people's fears. I don't think that it's a good source. Good Post!