Hey! I'm Kaily! This blog is random thoughts and questions that come from the crazy, cluttered mind of mine. I have to thank a couple people first though. first off, this blog was made possible by Mrs. Waterbury, the bestest gifted Ed. teacher ever. Second, my friends and family, for the inspiration they give me.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

     Kay, so my friends both have blogs and they have both done posts about their names. What they mean, other spellings, and other things with the same name. So, I decided I would too! (I'm not trying to copy or anything, I just think its a good idea.)
Kaily:
     aka: Kaelea, Kaylee, Kaeli, Kailee, Kailey, Kaelee, Kaileigh, Kaleigh, Kayley, Kaley, and many more.
     English meaning: keeper of the keys; pure
     German meaning: peaceful
     Hawiian: sea and sky
     Isreali: the laurel crown
     Originates from the Gaelic word for social celebration. "Kailey" is Greek for rare beauty and in Welsh, it means slender. The form "Kaily", my actual name has a Hebrew origin as well which means crown or princess.
     There is also a plastic company that has "Kaily" in it that specializes in robot vacuum cleaners.....not sure how I feel about that...  :/
     There is an actress named Kaily Smith, who, BTW, looks NOTHING like me.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Sooo...you're a pure, peaceful, beautiful, sea/sky princess with a crown that sells robot vacuum cleaners. O.O....AWESOME!!!!!!